ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] FW: Public Sessions on Recent Board-GAC consultations - Community Input

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] FW: Public Sessions on Recent Board-GAC consultations - Community Input
  • From: "Tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:42:06 -0000
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1300124604; bh=cxWLc6VjeGIGFb3P6j0uv2qE5ziMkoXojpS0CO8OP10=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=155z6YmoRgSNxYFLRhSKQpIv0tcfQoXfWTrvCXiDBR9li/fXMjomh0OBx5/ydWDTHw+Sm2Uw/egFE7+UKtyloKnQ9XUsqAAX+pgUuRKGowWQlNW9Ita3WmMWjf32+vmKxBfzr1QrL56mSRS8Gva7rRE25kSU2HZT6tBf5RnouNs=
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=SlwhobOo3uZXzl0es3AbYKyHvX05Jw/NoFIWusUhAFBgVIQrAZ1KpYSTk1W671MWat4ywlYC2Md4HdIvQqQh4Zjsq5bc9lszYqP1k/LcXNuAkFPvB2msli+ZQmwa5+Xd3JLvv88IcPLhGua/2heI0gaeQWBzifucsJjvufvqCkY= ;
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ISPCP members

We have not yet had an opportunity to discuss how we respond to this
invitation. Against that background responding today would be particularly
challenging, but we should be prepared to offer input late in the week.

I welcome your input and guidance.

Tony