RE: [ga] VeriSign & Korean IDN.com issues

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] VeriSign & Korean IDN.com issues
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:06:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuck and all,

  Understood here on the FAQ Chuck.  However the plug-in
(i-Nav) should have made provisions for differences in
language versions of the below mentioned Windows OS's.
It doesn't.  Hence, as I originally stated, the i-Nav seems
to force users to upgrade to more recent versions of windows
accordingly.  That's not good plug-in design, plain and simple.

  When designing this plug-in one serious consideration should
have been given for users whom are Korean that use the english
version of Windows 98, ME, and/or NT and may also use the Korean
language version of same.  Perhaps versioning of the i-Nav plug-in
as a correction to address this likely user possibility is
a more reasonable approach.  Please consider it. >:)

  Another consideration for this plug-in design also should
have been, and possibly was, is for different browsers support.