Re: [ga] NARALO Teleconference

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NARALO Teleconference
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:39:39 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all,

  Yes, Photo op's are another ICANN stalwart and a high
priority one as well.  Reminds me of the recent battle over
immigration in my country.  More Photo op's than substance.
However the American people were wise and recognized
the nonsense and made their wishes as well as their intent
in the upcoming election known if our elected representatives
know how they had better dam well vote.

Danny Younger wrote:

> The NARALO will be having a teleconference on Monday
> -- details are here:
> http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/na-discuss_atlarge-lists.icann.org/2007-July/001280.html
>
> If you don't remember what the NARALO is (they're the
> group being paid to attend ICANN meetings that pushed
> through their MOU with ICANN and had it ratified by
> the Board in San Juan without the benefit of a
> publicized Public Comment Period so that they could
> all enjoy a staged photo op), then it wouldn't hurt to
> see what the U.S. civil society representatives that
> pretend to be the at-large are up to.

> Need a vacation? Get great deals
> to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
> http://travel.yahoo.com/

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827