RE: [ga] Sponsorship of IGF Workshops

  • To: "'Joe Baptista'" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Sponsorship of IGF Workshops
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 01:17:36 +0200
  • Cc: "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe,

The queries you refer are indeed errors: they are requests who were
addressed to the wrong root.
People who want to address resources who are outside the official root
system should go to the particular root that recognizes those resources: if
they don't, it's what is commonly called a mistake, aka "error".

Cheers,
Roberto