RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN

At 16:04 05/07/2007, Debbie Garside wrote:
Other than some political cloak and dagger insinuations, I have not the foggiest idea of what you are talking about.

Keep cool, I do not see what could be any "cloak and dagger" insinuation, nor your interest in making believe there could be some. There are well construed policies built and followed by reasonable people in charge of public interests. I certainly have to make sure as I bet you are/can be one of them. For this you certainly can understand that it has to be public and transparent. No one will object that you defend British interests nor than I defend non-English speaking user's interests. The countrary would be very surprising and not much credible.

The important point is that once this is established and accepted, we can proceed towards consensual orientations. Obviously, my interest (but you have the same one) is to show that your side would have denied/broken the dialogue if this was to happen. But who would want that?
Cheers.
jfc