Re: [ga] Haiti the Internet and ICANN

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Haiti the Internet and ICANN
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 00:22:37 -0700
  • Cc: vint@xxxxxxxxxx, "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'icann board address'" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "'icann staff'" <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  Yes thank you Vint for the correction.  My point remains
the same.  I am also very sure the Scots on my list got the message
and recognize how they have been again, so horribly demeaned.

Debbie Garside wrote:

> Thanks Vint. I realised (thanks to Stephane).

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827