RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

  • To: <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:25:22 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ted

I would say that Ginger would be an ideal candidate for funding as she is
involved with disseminating information to less well off countries - a many
for the price of one situation!  I'm sure she could also be quite good at
volley ball but I looked fairly closely at the video and I don't see a ring
through her nose with a rope attached which probably means she has a mind of
her own.

If you were devising an inclusion process for ICANN how would you go about
including developing nations?  Or perhaps you think there should not be an
inclusion process for developing nations?

best regards

Debbie Garside

  _____