Re: [ga] Response to: expiration of TLD sponsorship agreements comment
- To: Edward Hasbrouck <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Craig.Schwartz" <Craig.Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>, registry-failure-report@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [ga] Response to: expiration of TLD sponsorship agreements comment
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:17:37 -0700
- Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, icann staff <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, jkneuer@xxxxxxxxxxxx, estark@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <001001c7b813$3c58a400$93e0d540@ICANNAD02EDA1D9> <4680D6FB.19202.AFD208@edward.hasbrouck.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ed, Craig, and all,
I second Ed's requests here and again concur with Ed's correct
evaluation in respect to lack of transparency in this matter, and
again yet another demonstration of how the ICANN Bod has
violated it's own By laws.
Edward Hasbrouck wrote:
> On 26 Jun 2007 at 9:58, "Craig.Schwartz" <Craig.Schwartz
> <Craig.Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> > all three sTLDs agreements are current through extensions that have
> > been granted
> I can find no publicly-disclosed record of any such "grant". In
> accordance with ICANN's transparency Bylaw, I request that you tell us:
> (1) The URL of the minutes and the reference number of the resolution of
> the Board of Directors approving each of these purported amendments.
> (2) The URL at which each of these proposed amendments was posted for
> public comment prior to the Board's consideration of each proposal.
> (3) The manner in which a public forum was prooved for public comment on
> each of these proposed amendments.
> (4) All records of ICANN's consideration of these proposals.
> Any action by ICANN to "grant" such amendments or extensions was not
> decided in accrodance with ICANN's priocedural Bylaws, particularly those
> providing for transparency as a necessary precondition for public
> participation. Any such purported action was null and void, and should be
> reconsidered "de novo" through a properly transparent and procedurally
> correct process, including due notice and opportunity for public comment.
> I stand by my original comment that there is not any *valid* current
> contractual agreement between ICANN and the former sponsor of .AERO.
> Edward Hasbrouck
> Edward Hasbrouck
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
"Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827