Re: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC

Danny,
you understand that sometimes the quality is not in the quantity, right?
As for that - I believe we have had a discussion about the participation in the At Large process. People can choose to be part of this solution, or part of the problem, or part of the landscape. And, as Wendy pointed out, there is no problem for the organizations (e.g. ISOC-New York) to be more active at the At Large.
So, you could contribute, or continue to try to mock and ruin other people's efforts.

veni