Re: Re: [ga] Limitations of report on ICANN transparency and accou ntabilty

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: [ga] Limitations of report on ICANN transparency and accou ntabilty
  • From: Edward Hasbrouck <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:04:04 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can send comments to <transparency-2007@xxxxxxxxx>.  The address and other info are at the URL in my original message:

http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-4-29mar07.htm

> Can anyone send to the eMail address or is it also restricted,
> ergo non transparent?

I think anyone can send comments.  Mine were posted within a few hours after I replied to an anti-spam verification e-mail message.

I have exchnaged comments with Kieren McCarthy on the ICAN N blog and at ICANNWatch.org.  Kieren says he is working on adding the open requests for comments, and comment deadlines, to the schedules and lists of pending ICANN decision-making processes on the ICANN Web site.

> Edward Hasbrouck wrote:
>
> > Limitations of report on ICANN transparency and
> > accountabilty:
> >
> > http://forum.icann.org/lists/transparency-2007/msg00003.html
> >
> > The deadline for comments on the report is Friday, 27
> > April 2007:
> >
> > http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-4-29mar07.htm

Edward Hasbrouck
edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx