[ga] Leaders of Groups

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Leaders of Groups
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am getting nervous about no one volunteering to head up some groups. Perhaps it is better to pick them and then pressure them into doing the work. I am looking at Nartens' list to see who does the work anyway. Also I am looking at conflicts, being a member of an interested outside group is what we are all about, not a problem. However, being here as a representative of an outside group would create problems. I take Chuck Gomes as an example of what I would have to ask about further. Members of the council or the BoD would be out but members of an at-large would be in.

  I also am looking at their stance on issues. If they are clearly aligned with a group that has extensive representation elsewhere it would probably be redundant to have them lead a group here. Of course this is limited to the specific/general business of the WG, not life in general.

  Any comments would be helpful, both private and public.

  Eric

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.