[ga] The news at the Lisbon meeting

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] The news at the Lisbon meeting
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:40:18 +0200
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

after having scanned some transcripts from the Lisbon meeting, I would
say the one of major importance regarding our effort presented here is
the 'President's Strategy Committee Workshop' transcript at
http://www.icann.org/meetings/lisbon/transcript-psc-28mar07.htm.

Anyway, I would like someone having taken part at the meeting to collect
some additional (preliminary) ideas/results achieved or addressed at the
meeting to keep us better informed; namely, as regards

- brader stakeholder participation
- constituency reorganization
- possible change of the voting model
- domain tasting
- overall policy & transparency improvement

Would you please Danny, Roberto (and some others) share your impressions
from the meeting with us?

Thanks

Dominik