[ga] Capture

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Capture
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do not see that happening here. While I have often disagreed with the majority minded consensus here I have always known what it was about. This place is open and transparent.
  Even, Georges recent posts are transparent and reveal another agenda - although I am not clear on what that is yet.

  Merit;
  This list survives on the merit of the post. (yes we have the occassional personality/character attacks but that is the human side to what are often inhuman type issues). That merit is the basis of consensus here is invaluable to the proper running of the GNSO. All I see the current organization as gaining, is that, we will be better organized to put forth opines and consensus and even votes to the outside of the list groups. They will benefit from the logic of the positions and we will benefit by having a more cohesive and effective voice.

  Eric

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.