RE: [ga] Notification of Self Organization

  • To: "George Kirikos" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Notification of Self Organization
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:36:47 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George :-)))

I admire your bright thoughts but the main problem is that business
interests at ICANN are spread out into several constituencies with
voting membership, whereas we do have only ONE non-com constituency for
both non-com registrants and non-com non-registrants. You've got it?

If you now compare the number of registrants & users with business
companies we should then have at least 5 registrant-oriented
constituencies.

Just my two ounces along the line...

Dominik