Re: [ga] Is VeriSign currently negotiating with ICANN to raise .com prices via "extraordinary expense" justification??

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Is VeriSign currently negotiating with ICANN to raise .com prices via "extraordinary expense" justification??
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:09:01 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Eric,

>From my understanding, Stratton Sclavos only made those comments during a conference call with Wall Street analysts after VeriSign earnings were released and the comments were not broadcast to the public in a press release.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com
http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hugh Dierker
  To: Prophet Partners Inc.
  Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:30 PM

  I would love to see and pick apart the safe harbor disclaimer on this press release.

  Eric

  "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi Eric,

    According to DomainsMagazine.com, VeriSign CEO Stratton Sclavos announced during their most recent earnings conference call, plans to announce price increases for .com and .net by the end of June 2007. IMO, VeriSign and ICANN are already in secret negotiations.

    http://domainsmagazine.com/Domains_3/Domain_6079.shtml

    Sincerely,
    Ted
    Prophet Partners Inc.