Re: [ga] Is VeriSign currently negotiating with ICANN to raise .com prices via "extraordinary expense" justification??

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Is VeriSign currently negotiating with ICANN to raise .com prices via "extraordinary expense" justification??
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:08:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Eric,

According to DomainsMagazine.com, VeriSign CEO Stratton Sclavos announced during their most recent earnings conference call, plans to announce price increases for .com and .net by the end of June 2007. IMO, VeriSign and ICANN are already in secret negotiations.

http://domainsmagazine.com/Domains_3/Domain_6079.shtml

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.