To: "Dena Whitebirch" <shore@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ga] scammers using whois privacy

This is why crooks' right of choice to be anonymous should not be taken away: it would become harder for the public to instantly recognize them and blacklist them as anonimi.
What Dena does is the first line of defence against scammers. A few lines of browser code could automate the process.

Happy New Year to all.

--Joop--

www.icannatlarge.com