From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ga] this is ICANN's legacy
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:08:12 -0400

http://www.cheaphostingdirectory.com/news-domain-name-firm- launches-high-end-domain-name-auction-2057.html

"The ever increasing demand for high quality business domain names, coupled with a very limited supply, has driven up the values of the best domains to the point of being called ''internet gold'' by many."

But according to ICANN there is absolutely no demand for new TLDs.

Does anyone on the ICANN Board read the news? Can any of them actually read? Yes and that includes you Vint. I have defended you many times when people unfairly accuse you of things, however, if you are turning a blind eye to the need to open up the creation of TLDs, then you are in bed with the coprporations that want to keep this articficial shortage going.

go to http://www.dotworlds.com This may not be it, but at some point the ICANN Board is going to make itself obsolete because they move like a turtle with snail's disease.

Chris McElroy
http://www.thingsthatjustpissmeoff.com