Re: [ga] Early Warning: CAIDA Analysis of IPv4 consumption rates

Danny,
this kind of "prediction" is of low interest. What is of interest for us users is the date of the impact of this shortage on our ability to use the Internet as we should. This date is a long ago. It is exactly when HTTP 1.1. has been deemed necessary, with a virtual host routing on unconsistant names instead of IP addresses. That day NATs were legitimated. The Internat was borned. The Internat may very well be the future of the Internet.
jfc