Re: [ga] On the topic of "Rounds"

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] On the topic of "Rounds"
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:17:55 -0500
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We can't have both, Danny? Why are we discussing either or? I agree that
multi-cultural names and others are needed. If you give people the ability
to create them, then they will be created.

By suggesting we are to decide "which" needs are more important than others,
we put ourselves in a position of claiming to know what is best for everyone
else, which we do not. Let the market decide and those needs you mention
here can also be addressed.

Chris McElroy
http://www.affiliatewebsitedesign.com