Re: [ga] Lost Contact

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "General Assembly of the DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Lost Contact
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:42:09 -0000
  • Cc: <glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <glen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>, <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Danny,

No I don't want to re-subscribe with a *different* email address. This email
address is the one I use for all my ICANN stuff. Please would someone
reading this simply make sure that I get re-instated to receive all posts
from this GA list, as I have received them perfectly happily for the past 4
years. I am an active part of this community and I can't understand why
contact has suddenly been cut off. BTW, who actually oversees and
administers this list? Who's actually in charge?

Yrs, with Season's Greetings,

Richard Henderson
richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx