Re: [ga] watchdog

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] watchdog
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:30:03 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another note on the voting aspect. Understand this is not a constituency I'm talking about. It's not an org that answers the need for individual representation within ICANN.

The org I'm talking about would simply exist to push ICANN to do what they are supposed to do and create a constituency for individuals and give them a way to vote on issues.

So it would not claim to be a democratic organization. Just a nonprofit organization whose mission is to be a watchdog and work toward a better ICANN.