[ga] Re: [CRIS Info] Freedom of expression statement

  • To: Steve Buckley <sbuckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [CRIS Info] Freedom of expression statement
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:39:46 -0800
  • Cc: crisinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, essential ecom <ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wsis <alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, WGIG <wgig@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve and all,

This is laugh or a sick/bad joke.  The UN investigating itself and
than coming up with a viable action plan that is actually implemented
or even implamentable has to my knowledge been actually accomplished.

The best that could be hoped for is a long report, with action pending
forever.

The oil for food investigation which was done independent of the
UN had some actual convictions of fraud and misconduct.  But that
was an independent investigation not an internal UN investigation
of itself.

Regards,