[ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Lessig on ICANN, the UN, WSIS and IP

  • To: Manon Ress <manon.ress@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Lessig on ICANN, the UN, WSIS and IP
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:29:30 -0800
  • Cc: ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Larry Lessig <llessig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wsis <alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, WGIG <wgig@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Manon and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

I have some of the same questions Dr. Lessig does [see below].
I also have questions not yet fully answered but possed, regarding
the ligitimacy and process decisions for WSIS and ICANN
I have never recieved answers possed to ICANN that were direct
and too the point or my questions, and mostly I recieved NO answers
from ICANN.  This is a fundemental communications problem I believe
which has it's roots [ psrdon the pun] ICANN's structure and
easrly formulation as well as ICANN's process.