[ga] So this world is small

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] So this world is small
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Weekend took my breath away. I was quite dissapointed by my Senator Boxer shuffling me off to Ron Roberts our Cnty Super about standing water in my community - West Nile Virus and such things. Me Lady Susan Davis said she would see about it and me city councilwoman Donna Frye said stand by.
Well we had a little street fair and someone from each office was there. And my roads were fixed and there is no standing water here now. I do not get the lesson i will have to think on it.
I shook hands and spoke my limited Spanglish, Serbian and Vietnamese. My College children laughed at me and demanded we eat tamales, Schtruddle and falafa or some such things. How can you do this thing called (sprekensie deutsctse and then Tagolog). If it were more multicultural than that - we had to go by lowriders and rappers and breakdancers in the street. I can tell you jive and rap are as hard as Farsi and Aramic. But we danced anyway. Oh we laughed and were stupid white people. MULTI-CULTURAL AFFAIR that is what we called it. And it is my hometown. And my internet is also my MULTI-CULTURAL AFFAIR. And this is also my hometown.

Please get involved.

Doc