[ga] Avalon

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Avalon
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is as technical as i will get on list, for i think lists are for inspiration not consecretion.
http://search.yale.edu:8765/query.html?qp=+%2Burl%3Awww.yale.edu%2Flawweb%2Favalon&qt=Internet

Well this stuff is for education not dedication. Even though my father and my Koffeltian logic of contracts professor taught together at this school i denied invite, I just don't measure up to their "standards". My wife says i just don't have discipline and that is why i could not be a soldier but only an intellegence man. Too funny but true.
Educate yourself, it is a weapon of important distinction.
"We stand no longer on a precipice, we are faced with a trudge up the mountain and we will lose those battles of less importance but gain wisdom and victory of the war" (sorry i cannot remember if that was Hannibul or me)