Re: [ga] Recent ICANN BoD resolutions regarding Bylaws changes, ect..

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Recent ICANN BoD resolutions regarding Bylaws changes, ect..
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 03:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I got real mad when I read the point on this. and I got over it- but then I saw no one else cared. Well obviously Jeff and Richard cared, but what can you say, except that they give a damn. Catholic and Episcopal services dealt with process this week. Only about 2 billion of us heard it. Timely, when considering the Onclave. But more timely when considering Juda. Which is a biigger disaster? Action or Innaction? I think I condemn those that do not act more than those who do. But this was not my JOB. And leading the people out of Egypt was not Buddhas nor Mohameds or our JOB.Or is it dotJOB?  If not you then who draws a line in the sand?
Recently starving countries or prisoners seem to say "if my belly has food in it then who cares". Atrocities go away if not mentioned on nightly popular news casts. Well this one will sleep as long as fascists burn your books and you do not care that Ghandi starves.
However I will not.

All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

FYI
In you the stakeholders/users names...

See: http://www.icann.org/minutes/resolutions-08apr05.htm

IMHO as well as a number of our members opinion there are a
number of troubling resolutions that we believe are not in the
best or expressed interest of the stakeholders/users..

I would be interested in any participant of this forum opinion
whom wishes to express same publicly...

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827