Re: [ga] ICANN Officially Approves .jobs and .travel TLD's

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Officially Approves .jobs and .travel TLD's
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:46:02 -0700
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dam@xxxxxxxxx, twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  I along with a number of others argued strongly that sTLS's was only
a good idea if the registry and registrar contracts had enforceable
rules by which ICANN, and/or the registrants could impose enforcement
or incentive of same via fines and or immediate revocation of the
registry and registrars ability to manage the said sTLD and
registration of Domains in said name space...

  The ICANN BoD and staff ignored this as a reasonable requirement,
and now registrants amongst other stakeholders/users are being hood-winked
and/or defrauded...

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS