Re: [ga] On the Day of the Pope's Funeral...

  • To: "J-F C. \(Jefsey\) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] On the Day of the Pope's Funeral...
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 11:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very well spoken Jefsey;

And please take no offense as what I say is in support of your Bureaucratic observations of successful Bureaucracy. The church, as we call it, is hierarchtical (sp - sorry gave up there).
But what is funny about it is that it is layman first. You see there was this guy who died on some hill outside some town with a couple of thieves and he was a lay man, never ordained by the Pharisees. In fact in principle bottom up is the theoretical bylaw of the ordinance of the Papal carnation. That guy pp2 was in fact born into common criminality in a Polish goulag. How more bottom up can you get?
So in essence, the bylaws of "the church" 100 percent support your position, yet powergrabbing clergy bastardize the words. Sound familiar, like an MOU with DoC? Try my old buddy Luther.  So, my dad and I were sitting next to this huge animal of a man, I won't say his name but his initials were LBJ and he had a beautiful wife, well the other man was not there but we began to establish a health orginization for his country, the man not there in Texas was called somethin like Idi. We jumped a g13 or some such plane and immediately started killing mesquito larvae. The bylaws of my country did not allow such action. This man Amin or Dda Ouma or something put a death warrant on our heads. Thank goodness it has been lifted and I am free to travel to Libya and Liberia, Uganda and such places again. But CIPIH has censored me and the UN has me on a watchlist. I do not know how many shoeshine boys we saved but one was worth my limp, I hate splatter guns. We said to hell with bylaws and
 LadyBird kissed my dads cheek.
Get it straight my french comrade. Bylaws and Rules are only as good as those who follow them and are made to be broken. I say let's bust a few rules and set the course of my net right.

Dr. e

"J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The reference to JPII is probably inadequate after having made this
governance list a quasi exclusive merchant affair. But the emotional aspect
is obviously sustained by the Catholic Church system (CCS) which is able to
generate such Giants, for the largest human community, over the longest
period of time, when compared to other human institutions. This then makes
CCS of interest when discussing another global system as the DNS, what is
the purpose of this list.

What is humanly the most interesting aspect of these last CCS 40 years is
its networking integration. The CCS is hierarchical as is the DNS and
shares a similar hierarchy: Pope/Bishops/Laymen - Root/TLD/Registrant. The
interesting aspect is that up to now Bishops were "ccTLDs" related to a
territory, or sTLD (Masters of Congregations) related to a strictly
identified community like .museum or .aero. The novelty is they can now be
personal, like "new.Net?". Only one application so far, but which works well.

Another things is the reform of the CCS Governance, the collegial
management, the involvement of laymen and laywomen (@large). May be some
secret for attractiveness for ICANN. I never saw thousands crowding in MdR
as millions did in Rome or other places.

Another interesting aspect is that the CCS does not claim to be exclusive
(while ICANN does). To the contrary the CCS wants to acknowledge the
separate authority of States: there is no competition/cooperation between
CCS and States, but separation. And a dialog with other religious systems.
May be a good example for the Internet duration, stability and development
when considering UN and ICANN, ITU, MINC, etc.?

All what users, business and States expect from the Internet
intergovernance is it makes the Internet properly work in stability. For 20
centuries, the CCS delivers. If you believe in God you may think this is by
the operation of the Holy Ghost. But if you do not believe in God or are
no-Christian, this is all the more interesting, because the secret must be
somewhere in the bylaws.

jfc