Re: [ga] Introducing changes based on a consensus process

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Introducing changes based on a consensus process
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:19:40 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  As you yourself have stated along with many other stakeholders/users,
there is no legitimate "Consensus Process" within or outside of the
skewed ICANN structure as there is no legitimate AT-Large body.
In addition Consensus must be measured before a consensus can
be accurately determined and/or legitimately recognized.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827