Re: [ga] A note to Vittorio

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] A note to Vittorio
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 01:53:02 -0800
  • Cc: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WGIG <wgig@xxxxxxx>, wsis <alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Well we already know Vittorio's back biting gamesmanship which is well

documented on the archives of the IDNO and Icannatlarge.com/org web
sites.  He is now, and was than not an appropriate person for any
leadership
position.  He should indeed resign.  I am surprised the WGIG would have
considered Vittorio for such a leadership position either.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827