Re: [ga] Reform

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Reform
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:30:27 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wsis <alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Jefsey is right of course.  Yet he is late in being so.  I and a few
others
over three years ago now, bespoke this same refrain.  Yet ICANN than
did not head.  It does not appear it shall now.

  Seeking redress or reform from the ITU or other UN based organizations

via the WSIS/WGIG will not ever provide for reforms that are badly
needed as the UN and almost all of it's siblings are indeed under a
dark cloud of deceit, distrust, dishonesty, and fraud.

  Therefore as before, we as stakeholders/users are left to our own
devices and methods of creating anew so that reform of a meaningful
nature can flourish and cleans the scourge of the present.  This can
and must begin from without the present errant structures and policy
fixtures so as to lead the way for them to follow.  Working from
within is not possible when stakeholders/users are blocked from
open and transparent participation...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    REFORM
>
> I live in a state where the people have been denied a voice.
> Gerrymandering is probably to blame. However, when we formed our great
> Republic we provided that the people can override the whims of
> legislature. We insisted on a right for the people to sign up and
> speak up and change the rules to provide for our needs. If we demand
> representation we will receive it. If the politicians do not do the
> job then we will do it. We have more nationalities within our borders
> than any equal square feet in the world. The more the people
> participate the more our government reflects reality. We are the sixth
> largest economy in the world. We are lead by an immigrant, a minority
> in his homeland. Last year we stopped the bleeding and this year we
> will heal the patient.
> Reform is not something reserved to fix something broke. It is a
> steady massive weight being born by activists who continue to bare the
> burden of those who cannot speak for themselves.
> Jefsey is right in that we must address problems now, in order to
> preserve the concepts for the future. Without a proper foundation,
> without a right for us to participate we have no hope for our futures.
>
> Eric

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS