[ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Press Release re WSIS (and WIPO)

  • To: Manon Ress <manon.ress@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Press Release re WSIS (and WIPO)
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:20:18 -0800
  • Cc: Ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ngls@xxxxxxxxxx, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wsis <alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Manon and all,

  This is a wonderfully worded "PRESS RELEASE".  However it
does not ring true.  As a long time participant and observer of the
WSIS I can attest that a much more sophisticated effort via
many varied and divergent set of arguments is aiding in limiting
openness and transparency in WSIS, ITU, WIPO, UNESCO,
and of course the WTO.  Hence one should always be wary
of such "PRESS RELEASE'S" and do your own investigation...