Re: [ga] NTIA Nixes Privacy Protection in Whois

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] NTIA Nixes Privacy Protection in Whois
  • From: "Gregg L. DesElms" <gregg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 01:10:20 -0800
  • Cc: "Kathy Smith" <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JEFF WILLIAMS WROTE:

> This decision will likely get challenged in the courts
> in the near term...

That very thing is being discussed (mostly by me, I'm sorry to say) in the
domain names section of the WebHostingTalk (hosting industry) forums at:

  http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=373187

I refer just in case there's anything there that might be of interest to
anyone on this list.

Gregg L. DesElms
EMAIL:  gregg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PHONE:  1-877-383-5148