Re: [ga] Re: More problems with Godaddy? - [Fwd: HELP ME PLEASE - WWW.RESGATE.ORG]

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jeff Williams), president@xxxxxxxxxxx (Office of the President - GoDaddy), ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (General Assembly of the DNSO)
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: More problems with Godaddy? - [Fwd: HELP ME PLEASE - WWW.RESGATE.ORG]
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:50:44 -0500
  • Cc: twomey@xxxxxxxxx (Paul Twomey), icann-board@xxxxxxxxx (icann board address)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is this discussion at all related to the GoDaddy ad on the SuperBowl last Sunday?  I understand that it was in terribly poor taste and totally hysterical.

Go Daddy!

Rick Hauptman
Internet Caucus Chair
California Democratic Party

<<  Subj:    [ga] Re: More problems with Godaddy? - [Fwd: HELP ME PLEASE - WWW.RESGATE.ORG]