Re: [ga] Priority

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Priority
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:10:23 -0800
  • Cc: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, ALAC@xxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris and all,

  Yes Sotiris you DID suggest essentially what Eric was asking in
his question.  Need I post the archived message?

 And indeed Jerry has some serious fans and admirers.
see for instance:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120974/

  None the less what a viewer chooses to watch or
entertain themselves with has little to do with their
ability to make considered decisions for themselves..

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Hugh Dierker wrote:
> >
> > Do you share Sotiris' view that most dotcommoners are not qualified to
> > have input due to too much Jerry Springer and not enough brains?
>
> Don't put words in my mouth.  I expressed no such sentiments.  kindly
> leave me out of your lunacy and ravings.
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>
> --
> This email includes a valid digital signature which positively
> distinguishes the sender and serves to ensure that the message has not
> been altered since it was sent.  For more information on having your
> identity validated for use in your own Personal Certificate visit the
> THAWTE Web of Trust (WOT): https://www.thawte.com/wot/index.html
>
> This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does
> not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or
> copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an
> intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in
> error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

>                      Name: sotiris.vcf
>    sotiris.vcf       Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
>                  Encoding: 7bit

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS