Re: [ga] TRs list

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann people <icann-people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] TRs list
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:18:56 -0700
  • Cc: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA Members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Last I checked, which I believe was early last week, TR's list still
had no
archives although a link for archives was available.  As I have posted
several times to the list after registering, it seems that either TR's
ML forum
is not functioning correctly at that time or the archives for his forum
is
not functioning correctly.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    So there I was feeling a bit randy, waiting for my tea to brew and
> writing a letter of disgust to some ill gotten regime somewhere and I
> realized I had not walked a mile in their shoes.
> So I asked for permission to go to some hell hole and visit and see
> what was what.
>
> Well I checked this list next and a tickler told me to check of TRs
> list. And I was all ready to criticize it. So I went to his blog and I
> read and did a search mail on him going way back. And then I said
> maybe I should try his list before I slam it to hell.
> So I registered, yes under a true name, as in my name.
> I will be most pleased if my race does not interfere with my right to
> join. I see no restrictions on Black Irish immigrants married to
> Vietnamese and raised by German Americans. I also looked under
> Republicans and they seem acceptable. (but this could be an unwritten
> policy)
>
> I'll keep ya posted.
>
> Eric

    Pierre Abelard