[ga] TRs list

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] TRs list
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 07:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So there I was feeling a bit randy, waiting for my tea to brew and writing a letter of disgust to some ill gotten regime somewhere and I realized I had not walked a mile in their shoes.
So I asked for permission to go to some hell hole and visit and see what was what.

Well I checked this list next and a tickler told me to check of TRs list. And I was all ready to criticize it. So I went to his blog and I read and did a search mail on him going way back. And then I said maybe I should try his list before I slam it to hell.
So I registered, yes under a true name, as in my name.
I will be most pleased if my race does not interfere with my right to join. I see no restrictions on Black Irish immigrants married to Vietnamese and raised by German Americans. I also looked under Republicans and they seem acceptable. (but this could be an unwritten policy)

I'll keep ya posted.

Eric