[ga] Outreach/ GM of Journalism?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Outreach/ GM of Journalism?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought I was a student of ICANN. I thought I paid attention to structure and positions and what people do there. Kierem Baker ICANNs GM of puplic participation?

What am I missing and where is she on any lists and where is her home page and who appointed her and what is her staff budget and would she like to come over for dinner and can my media people call her media people.

Folks I think we just found our new best friend.

ICANN participates in Highway Africa Conference

Eric