[ga] Another Commissioned Study

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Another Commissioned Study
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just love it when a group of folks with more initials after their names than the Sahara has grains of sand, from higher ivory towers than the great Eiffel and combined IQ that require a calculator to fathom come up with a conclusion that is as plain as the nose on your face.
I mean these guys could not be more right if they discovered 1+1 is two.
But a UN commissioned study to prove once again the earth is round?
http://www.internetgovernance.org/

Well at least I will sleep better tonight knowing that there is still work to be done in Internetgovernance.

Eric

PS. Where can I get a job like that?