Re: [ga] 911 - ICANN

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] 911 - ICANN
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:25:08 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@xxxxxxx>, ICANN BC list <BClist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Your right again of course here Eric.  And as you know this
relationship was
discussed at some length on this very forum, and some including myself
were chastised for bringing it up by none other than Marilyn Cade of ATT

and a figure of some note in the business constituency of the GNSO/DNSO.

  ICANN's lack of willingness to openly and freely communicate with
stakeholders/users and vice versa is central to most of the lack of
trust
now long engendered by ICANN's questionably legitimate leaders.

Regretful regards,

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS