[ga] Effect and Affect

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Effect and Affect
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In general terms these are two great linguistic terms. They are good tools to judge the efficacy of a program, company, or organization. Success based upon the goals and structure of a venture can be measured in these two ways.

Judging this list even today can be done with these two measurements. Posting of GNSO announcements here. TRs announcement of a new list here. The contributions made regarding the evaluation report that Richard posted here. The private emails received after posting here.

Regardless of it being chastised and beaten and schackled this list prevails and is read by those looking for responses.
I have been told by several that the burning of the archives here have lead to many keeping them themselves. I wonder what affect or effect TRs list will have on this list.

Eric