[ga] DoC Overwhelmed with Protectionism

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] DoC Overwhelmed with Protectionism
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:03:42 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I generally like the DoC because they are pro business and anti regulation. However sometimes they are just plain blatant protectionists in the interest of business. Clearly sometimes they just sign off or jerk off as a knee jerk reaction to political chits and donation promises.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000080&sid=aXHgxWBe75YU&refer=asia

Eric