[ga] CN dot Corporations

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] CN dot Corporations
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 06:20:34 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your search - related:www.dotcn.com/ - did not match any documents.

---------------------------------

http://www.cnnic.net.cn/en/index/0Q/index.htm

I am beginning to think that maybe China operates like a great big corporation.  With the power of life and death over individuals.  It appears to be there to serve only itself.  It does things that effect millions behind closed doors and it does not appear to hold elections that are meaningful. It seems very strange that something so big and so powerful has so little effect on the rest of the world. While all countries and corporations have defects at least they stand for something. What does China stand for? I of course only mean this question in an internet marketing scenario.

Eric