[ga] You too can join the conspiracy

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] You too can join the conspiracy
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, really this is on www.icann.org !

Will someone please nominate me for the BoD.

Ok, I will settle for ALAC.

http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-30jun04.htm

I can hardly wait for the announcement to be made here.

Recently Updated Pages

ICANN Nominating Committee Issues Formal Call for Recommendations and Statements of Interest
The ICANN Nominating Committee invites Recommendations and Statements of Interest from the community as it seeks qualified candidates for the following positions: three members of the ICANN Board of Directors, one member of the Council of the Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO), three members of the Council of the Country-Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO), two members of the At Large Advisory Committee (ALAC).

Vote now and Vote often.

Eric Dierker