[ga] Conspiracies! Is VeriSign investigating members of this list?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Conspiracies! Is VeriSign investigating members of this list?
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I trust folks have read VeriSign's amended complaint against ICANN,
see:

http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=04/06/18/0334236&mode=nested

If you scroll down to the first comment, Arnold and Porter (VeriSign's
law firm) is even interested in me! :)

Is anyone else on this list who has exercised their rights to free
speech, as stakeholders in the DNS system as domain owners, concerned
about being branded part of a vast secret conspiracy?

Karl? Marilyn? Michael? Jeff Williams??!!?? :) Others?

I'm saddened that I wasn't told about this conspiracy. :( I'd have
supplied everyone with free pizza and Tim Horton donuts, to give energy
to those fighting the good fight.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/