[ga] Education is marketing

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Education is marketing
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 03:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So there I was. Hit by a spam virus by a man i did not like but trusted.  I do not care!
Oh hells bells I care but I was not injured because my condums protect me from such matters.  But I read a lot of chatter and in about five hard minutes learned one heck of a lot about this (great marketing tool?) incidious and infectious desease that can be caught.

I gave up a long time ago about the theology and ideology of thinning herds. However an Elk in your living room or a cayote bighting your little girl makes you think.  Are spam and viruses really outside the scope of ICANNs edict?

DPF says they are.  Ok let us think about more important address issues.