Re: [ga] Got a virus, Ken?

  • To: Leah G <jandl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Got a virus, Ken?
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:30:21 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leah and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  I agree Leah that some folks are getting bit by this virus.  However it
is not an all that new of a virus.  Ken should have taken preemptive
steps with a good virus protection product to provide adequate
if not more than adequate protection to prevent being duped, as
it seems you should have.  He didn't.  As a person whom holds
himself out as a leader, he showed or is showing very poor
judgment IF he was indeed duped, possibility we do not know
to be true..  Surely Digital.net, a Ken Stubbs stays current
on viruses? See Digital's history link:
http://www.digitel.net/default_html.asp#

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx