[ga] Re: DNS XML

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 10:29:23PM +0200,
 J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 43 lines which said:

Nice date for a proposal :-)

> MPEG just adopted the REL format to describe the IP properties
> attached to a music, a picture etc. object. I wander if we could not
> think of an XML structure to describe the IP etc. rights and
> properties attached to a Domain Name ?

Congratulations, you just reinvented DREG.

Network Working Group                                          A. Newton
Internet-Draft                                            VeriSign, Inc.
Expires: August 15, 2004                                         M. Sanz
                                                                DENIC eG
                                                       February 15, 2004

     IRIS - A Domain Registry (dreg) Type for the Internet Registry
                          Information Service
                     draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dreg-05