Why Jeff Williams lacks legitimacy (was Re: [ga] Why ALAC lacks legitimacy)

  • To: ga-abuse@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Why Jeff Williams lacks legitimacy (was Re: [ga] Why ALAC lacks legitimacy)
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

--- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I and our members disagree with the majority of Esthers opinion

You and "your members" are one and the same, as INEGroup is but a
figment of a your imagination, and a tired old joke. Take a hike,
troll. Stop trying to ride the coat-tails of legitimate people.

Moderators: Why is this guy still on the list? Given the obvious false
statements and attacks at:

and other postings (I sent an email to ga-abuse@xxxxxxxx already, but
nothing appears to have been done), this list can be finally rid of
that poster. Let's accomplish something in 2003, and clean up the list
from obvious trolls, at least....

See the FAQ at: http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0208/msg00992.html
and other places.

Sincerely,